Monday, August 5, 2013

Assassin's Creed PC Xbox 360 Controller Fix


So I recently purchased and started playing Assassin's Creed (probably works with the rest of the franchise), I know I'm quite late to the party, but I purchased it during the Summer Steam Sale.  Anyways, I was able to bind most of the buttons but then I had issues with the triggers.  Having to use the buttons right above the triggers was a pain since using the triggers is much more comfortable.  After some browsing I was able to find this fix online.  All you have to do is drop the files in the Assassin's Creed game folder within Steam.  Now all the buttons are mapped, especially the triggers, making the game more enjoyable.  One issue I found is that I am not able to remap the buttons to anything else, pretty much locked :(.  Enjoy!!

*I'm not sure if the rest of the franchise has this issue, but I found the fix for Assassin's Creed II and it works fine for Assassin's Creed I.

Assassin's Creed Xbox 360 Controller Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment